Echo Seniors & Teens
Echo Families (Up to 7 People)
Mini Sessions (Prints A La Carte)
- Booking a Session:
- Contact Echo Creative Photography to schedule and book your session. Session fees are due when you schedule your portrait session. This fee is for the time and talent of the photographer, and is non-refundable. We are always taking bookings from new clients and spots fill up quickly. So, please check your calendar prior to booking. If the weather or an emergency causes our session to be cancelled, we will reschedule your session. However, (because my session spots do quickly fill up), if you need to reschedule due to a conflict or scheduling oversight, there is a $25 fee for re-scheduling your photo session and will be applied to the final invoice.
- Pre-Session Consultation:
- This is the fun part! We’ll have a pre-session consultation with you to discuss the design of your portrait session. To assist with this, please fill out the Senior Questionnaire Form to help us get to know your style! This is where we plan out locations, times, outfits and overall style of your session. We’ll also give you a checklist of things to remember and consider leading up to your session.
- Session time / Final Payment:
- Show up, relax and have a great time having your picture taken. You’re the star of the show!
- Payment of the final remaining balance is due prior to the photo session. You may pay in advance or the day of the session.
- Image Editing / Final Image Selection:
- After the photo-shoot, allow 5 to 10 business days for preliminary proof editing. This is where we make any necessary touch ups and check for exposure.
- You will receive an email with login instructions and a link to your own private, password protected online gallery.
- Now comes the hard part, making your final image selections! Quantities are based on the Collection chosen at signup.
- Image Delivery:
- Upon selection of the final images, the full resolution images will be uploaded to your gallery.
- This is when you may download your full resolution images and order any prints you might like.
- Ordering Prints:
- You may order prints directly from our online gallery!
- Everyone has different preferences when it comes to selecting print sizes and quantities. This is why we include a print credit in our Seniors, Teens, and Family packages to assist you with the cost of purchasing your prints.
- We process all of our printing through a high quality print house that only prints for professional photographers. Their prints are stunning and we chose to include UV protection on all of our prints as standard. Prints ordered through us are archival quality and will last for a very, very long time!
- We offer a quick turnaround on prints. We’ll even hand deliver them to you if you’d like!
- And if you need more prints than you originally thought for Grandparents, Christmas gifts, etc., you can always come back and re-order anytime.
For any questions or inquiries, please go to our Contact page and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for looking and we look forward to working with you soon!